Are your brakes keeping you safe???
Most would probably agree that your braking system is one of the most important features of your car – so do you know how to detect potential issues with your brakes?? 🤔
5 signs that show its time to get your brakes replaced NOW!
- If you step on the brake pedal and you can hear a high pitched squeal.
- If you can feel a vibration through the steering wheel as your car is slowing down to a stop.
- You can hear a grinding noise when braking (after you ignored the high pitch squeal)
- When you need to push on the brake pedal further than usual for the car to slow down or you need to brake from a much further distance to be able to stop in time.
- The car pulls left or right when coming to a halt.
If you can say your car produces any of the above symptoms we recommend getting it in as its important to us we keep you, your family and other road users safe.
If you have any brake related questions or would like to get your car in for a FREE brake check, hit us up!